Neu-Spine Performance Training Specialist Internship (NSPT)
An internship at Velocity Lab will dramatically improve your skills as a coach. Summer, first semester and second semester internships allow hands- on coaching with clients and athletes daily. Brandon Method is internship is a real life, learn- by- doing experience.
During your internship, you will evaluate and train inside Velocity Lab Student Athletes to Olympians, observe and assist in all areas of performance enhancement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- NEU-Spine Warm-up and Flexibility Drills
- Baseline assessment using tools in the Velocity Lab
- Speed Development Lateral Movement Enhancement
- Plyometric Drills
- Conditioning; including Cables, Free weights, AB-Inforcer
- Speed Training Techniques
- Core Strength Endurance and Stabilization; including Dr. McGill Protocols
- Overall strength training with increased proprioceptive demands
- Daily setup of Lab and sales
- January 15 to May 30 (4 positions) includes a $300.00 stipend (without housing) Application Deadline: Dec 1st
- June 15 to August 25 – (4 positions) includes $300 stipend (without housing). Application Deadline: April 1st
- September 7 to December 20 (4 positions) includes a $300.00 stipend (without housing) Application Deadline: Aug 1st
If you are interested in any of these internship positions please:
- Fill out the online application at the bottom of the page
- E-mail us a brief video (approx. 3 min) on YOUTUBE explaining why you want to intern at Velocity Lab.
- Along with a copy of your resume to Yolanda Cabada at info@VelocityLab.us
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION (Click Link and follow page for application)