Neu-Spine Performance Training Specialist Internship (NSPT)
An internship at LBI will dramatically improve your skills as a coach. Summer, first semester and second semester internships allow hands- on coaching with clients and athletes daily. Brandon Method is internship is a real life, learn- by- doing experience.
During your internship, you will evaluate and train Student Athletes to Olympians, observe and assist in all areas of performance enhancement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- NEU-Spine Warm-up and Flexibility Drills
- AB-Vanced NEU-Spine F.A.S.T. Assessment
- Speed Development Lateral Movement Enhancement
- Plyometric Drills
- Conditioning; including Cables, Free weights, AB-Inforcer
- Speed Training Techniques
- Core Strength Endurance and Stabilization; including Dr. McGill Protocols
- Overall strength training with increased proprioceptive demands
If you are interested in any of these internship positions please:
- Fill out the online application at the bottom of the page
- E-mail us a brief video (approx. 3 min) on explaining why you want to intern with LBI
- Along with a copy of your resume to Strength@leebrandon.com