A TRAVELERS LIFE: Iron Man, Olympians and Travelers
Myself and Marcus Rogan (Two-time Olympic Silver Medalist in swimming currently training for the 2012 Olympics in London) states that, “The [AB-Inforcer®] hand piece lights up when you do it right!”
*Roll up a towel for the curve in your neck.
Fold a bath towel to be positioned under your belly button. Hold 1’ and breathe! Or…
Lee Brandon is a strength and conditioning expert who specializes in evaluating and assessing postural biomechanics and function. She is the two-time World Long-Drive Champion in Golf. She currently holds multiple patents to one of the best-kept secrets in Hollywood for training the core called the AB-Inforcer® and is the inventor of the AB-Vanced Neu-Spine® Training Systems. Lee is the former Assistant Strength Coach for the New York Jets football team. Also she is an internationally known coach, teacher and motivational speaker and works as a consultant to many celebrities, olympians, veterans, universities, professional athletes and teams. She has been seen on ESPN, the Golf Channel, and highlighted in Sports Illustrated and Golf Digest. For more information, visit www.ABinforcer.com
- 1. Yilmaz F, et al. “Efficacy of Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization Exercise in lumbar microdiscectomy.” J Rehabil Med
- 2003; 35:163-167
- 3. Panjabi MM. “The stabilizing system of the spine: Part I. function , dysfunction, adaptation, and enhancement.” J
- Spinal Disord 1992; 5(4):383-389
- 5. O’Sullivan PB, et al. “Evaluation of specific stabilizing exercise in the treatment of chronic low back pain with
- radiologic diagnosis of spondylolysis or spondylolisthesis.” Spine 1997; 22(24): 2959-67.
- 6. Hides JA, et al. “Multifidus muscle recovery is not automatic after resolution of acute, first-episode low back pain.”
- Spine 2001; 26:243-8.
- 7. Hides JA, et al. ” Long term effects of specific stabilizing exercises for first episode low back pain.”
- Spine 2001:26:243-8
- 8. Goldby L, et al. “An RCT investigating the efficasy of manual therapy, exercises to rehabilitate spinal stabilization
- and an education booklet in the conservative treatment of chronic low back pain. In: Proceedings of
- International Federation of manipulative Therapists. Perth, Australia: 2000
- 9. Albright J. “Philadelphia Panel evidence-based clinical practice guidelines on selected rehabilitation interventions for
- low back pain.” Phys Ther. 2001 ;81:1641-1674
- 10. Bekkering G et al. “ KNGF-richtlijn Lage-rugpijn. Ned Tijdschr Fysiother, 2001 ;111( suppl):3
- 11. Spitzer W, et al. “Scientific approach to the assessment and management of activity-related spinal disorders: a
- monograph for clinicians: Report of Quebec Task Force on Spinal Disorders.” Spine 1987; 12(suppl):1-59